Moriya Transportation Engineering and Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "the Company") understands that the proper handling and protection of the personal information of private and corporate customers are the social responsibilities of a company. The Company shall fulfil those duties and comply with the laws and regulations to handle personal information properly as set forth in the following Personal Information Protection Policy.
The term "personal information" means information about a living individual, which can be used to identify that specific individual by name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, or other such information (this includes any information that can be compared with other information and thereby used to identify that specific individual).
- The Company shall clearly define the purpose of acquisition within its legitimate scope of operations when acquiring personal information, and with the customer's approval obtained in advance, the Company shall acquire and use such information in a proper and ethical manner to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose.
- The Company shall ensure that all employees are aware of the importance of personal information and implement reasonable security control measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information as well as the loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of personal information. The Company shall review and improve the measures as necessary and endeavor to maintain security.
- The Company shall ensure that all employees understand and comply with the laws and regulations related to personal information, and all other rules.
- If the Company entrusts work that involves data containing personal information to an external company, the Company shall manage the data strictly and protect it to ensure that there is no information leakage.
- The Company shall react promptly if it receives complaints or inquiries from an individual regarding the handling of personal information and the personal information protection system.
- The Company shall implement measures to ensure that the personal information is used within the scope of the purpose that was explicitly conveyed to the customer and that it is not used for any other purpose. The Company shall not disclose or provide the information obtained from the customer to a third party, unless the customer has given their permission or there is a valid reason to do so.
- The Company shall establish a framework for the protection of personal information and continuously review the framework. If there are changes in the social environment or revisions in the laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, the Company shall respond swiftly and make improvements, thus ensuring that the safe and proper management of personal information is maintained.
Moriya Shipping Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
Kanagawa Prefecture, Yokohama City, Kanazawa Ward Fukuura 1-14-9Google Map